Location, location, location! This home is a hidden treasure in Ellicott City. The charming brick/vinyl split foyer home comes with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Finished basement family room has wood burning fireplace, a roomy bedroom and full bathroom! The attached garage makes it very convenient to bring groceries into the home but it also has access to side yard. Original hardwoods run throughout the main level and the home offers easy access to whole house length deck through Primary Bedroom, kitchen and dining room. The Living Room has large picture windows and a majestic brick wood burning fireplace. The backyard has a deck for fun summertime entertaining. PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Single Family, Ranch, Split Entry, Traditional, 2 Story
2,285 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
8/18/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,971 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HOWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
Detailed Room Information
- Basement,Dryer In Unit,Washer In Unit
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,421 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 864 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Icemaker,Refrigerator,Washer,Stove,Dryer - Front Loading,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Oven/Range - Electric,Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Daylight, Partial,Fully Finished,Garage Access,Heated,Interior Access
- 2. Wood,Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet,Primary Bath(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Entry Level Bedroom,Floor Plan - Traditional,Kitchen - Country,Recessed Lighting,Stall Shower,Tub Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting,Stone Retaining Walls. Backs to Trees,Front Yard,Landscaping,Rear Yard.
***Fireplaces conveyed AS IS***
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price